Monday, January 10, 2011

Tiny Dancer

A while back, we noticed that Nate would sometimes start an almost involuntary-seeming wiggle when he heard certain songs. It's cutest when he undertakes the full-body version, but he'll still get his shoulders going when the music plays. We, of course, thought this was hilarious and did our best to encourage his funny little dance. Suddenly, within the last few days, he's learned how to "dance" upon request.

(A smile usually accompanies the dancing, but he seems to turn all serious when he sees himself on the computer screen.)

Tiny Dancer from Lauren Petron on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Love it!!!! Can't wait to see him this week! (and you of course!!) :-)

Patti Money said...

That is so precious!!

Maureen said...

Oh!!! I'm soooooo sorry! He dances like a Petron boy. The good news is, it's super cute at this age! ;-)

Branwen said...

Haha, Daniel and I were laughing out loud watching. Love the shoulder shaking :)

Sarah in Ottawa said...

Oh my goodness - he is so very adorable! I finally watched the "First Year" video, too, as my new laptop doesn't crap out when I watch video. What a gorgeous little man Nate is. And I love the "x months" onesies. Did you make them yourself?