Monday, August 9, 2010

On the move and in your face

Nate has been crawling for about a month now, and he's hilarious. I don't know if there a sight that makes me happier than his tiny diapered bottom wiggling across the floor.

There are drawbacks to the crawling, though, like my complete inability to photograph him doing anything cute. He'll be contentedly playing with a stacker or pulling up on the coffee table, and I'll sneak over to grab the camera . . . at which point he drops whatever it was he was doing and scoots over to me as fast as his little hands and knees will carry him.

What'cha doin' over there, Mama?

What's that in your hands? Can I eat it?

Did you want to see me?

Hiya!

I can't get too annoyed, though. After all, he's still the cutest baby I've ever laid eyes on.

You can say that again.

1 comment:

Branwen said...

Miriel has been telling me all about the cuteness that is Nate. I can't wait to meet him in Sept and squeeze his perfect thighs ;)